In Flight Amenities
- Complimentary non alcoholic beverages and dry snacks.
- Inflight buy-on-board menu.
- Gogo® Wi-Fi available for purchase.
- Miami Air International is cashless – only credit and debit cards are accepted.
- Aircraft is equipped with overhead screens offering a variety of popular sitcoms.
Airport Checkin Counter Locations
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) Main terminal, left-hand side next to Jet Blue
- OH Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) Main terminal, right-hand side
- Columbus, OH John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) Ticket lobby, between United and Southwest
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) North Terminal between Lufthansa and Air Canada
- Kansas City, MOKansas City International Airport (MCI) Terminal C
- Miami International Airport (MIA) Between F & G concourses, follow Miami Air International signage
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Terminal B, Level 33, between doors 3 & 4, next to Porter Airlines
- Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) Terminal A; follow Miami Air International signage
Advance Purchase Seat Options
1. Advance seat selection Economy
- $10 for middle seats per person each way.
- $15 for aisle and window seats per person each way.
- If seats are not selected in advance, they will be selected for you by the airline at no cost at check-in.
2. Preferred seating
- Exit row and seats towards the front are available for $20 per person each way.
3. Preferred Plus Seating Bundle offering $45 per person each way.
- Seats in the front rows of the coach cabin with extra legroom
- 2 adult beverages
- Snack box
- One free checked bag
Each person is permitted one carry-on and one personal item. Personal item (purse, laptop, bag, etc.) – must fit under seat in front of you.
Carry-on item, up to 22lbs (maximum dimensions 22” x 13” x 8”).
First checked bag Roundtrip fee: $39 in advance; $50 at airport
Dimensions not to exceed 62” in overall length, width and height; maximum 50lbs.
Second checked bag Roundtrip fee: $100, checked at airport only.
Dimensions not to exceed 55” in overall length, width and height for every two passengers; maximum 50lbs.
Golf Clubs – $150 roundtrip, checked at airport only.
There is a $50 fee for bags weighing over 50lbs. (non-refundable/per person/round trip)