Volaris has Mexico’s youngest fleet, made up of aircrafts averaging 4 years in service. We currently have an air fleet of 68 Airbus Family aircraft (including 40 with “sharklets”), with 12 A319 aircrafts, 46 A320 aircrafts (including 3 A320neo) and 10 aircraft A321 with the highest technology, leather seats for your comfort, they are all operated by an experienced team in constant training.
Since 2013, we have received aircrafts with the latest eco-efficient technology. Incorporating at the ends of its wings aerodynamic called Sharklets, which reduce CO2 emissions by about 1,000 tons annually, thus minimizing their environmental impact.
The company IAE International Aero Engines AG awarded us with the Pure-V designation, for currently using V2500® engines on all our A320ceo planes. Volaris is the first Mexican airline to operate PurePower engines fabricated by Pratt & Whitney for A320Neos.
Helping to improve the environment with its great fuel savings, our Airbus A320Neo allows us to operate routes with a smaller environmental impact and with more efficiency. Thus, achieving one of the main goals of Volaris: making more people fly at the best fares they can find.
- Complimentary non alcoholic beverages and dry snacks.
- Inflight buy-on-board menu.
- Inflight entertainment
1. Advance seat selection Economy
- $10 for middle seats per person each way.
- $15 for aisle and window seats per person each way.
- If seats are not selected in advance, they will be selected for you by the airline at no cost at check-in.
2. Preferred seating
- Exit row and seats towards the front are available for $25 per person each way.
3. Preferred Plus Seating Bundle offering $45 per person each way.
- Seats in the front rows of the coach cabin with extra legroom
- One free checked bag ( Up to 50 lbs )
Carry-on item (maximum dimensions 12.9” x 15.74” x 22.44”).
First Checked bag Roundtrip fee: $39 in advance or $50 at airport
Dimensions not to exceed 62” in overall length, width and height; maximum 50lbs.
There is a $50 fee for bags weighing over 50lbs. (non-refundable/per person/round trip)